Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Summer In October

Wow, just when you think summer is over it's back again  

You gotta love this California weather!

So, I hit another personal best yesterday with the squat. I did 3 sets of 10 reps with 315 lbs on the back squat. I am stronger and leaner now than I've ever been in my whole life. My energy levels are constant all day and I'm never hungry. 

All these changes started happening when I increased my red meat consumption and started eating only 2 meals per day. The trick with food planning is experimentation. You have to try different things if you want different results. 

The good news is I'm taking all the guesswork out of it by sacrificing my time, energy and food choices every day of the week to help you figure out what works best. If it works for me it will work for you. Keep playing follow the leader and experience the best health of your life. 

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies:


Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan:

9 am Post-Workout Meal ~ 1 banana, 16 oz organic mixed fruit, 2 scoops Raw 100% Grass-Fed Whey, 1 T Raw Honey, 1 scoop Collagen Peptides, 5 g creatine

1 pm Last Meal ~ 1.5 lb to 2 lb of Beef, 6 eggs, 2.5 oz raw milk cheddar cheese, butter, salt, 3 g New Zealand Grass-Fed Liver, 3 g Grass-Fed Beef Organ Complex, and 3 g Grass Fed Bone Marrow.

Beverages ~ Sparkling mineral water, coffee, heavy cream

Macros Break Down:
Total Calories:  2,935
251 grams Protein
168 grams Fat
99 grams Carbohydrates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸŒΊ

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞πŸ₯° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...