Monday, September 2, 2019

Hello September!

I can't believe we are almost into the holidays again 😜 This summer went by really fast. The older I get the faster time goes by. Every day is a gift. Life is precious, appreciate every moment. 

My food plan is going strong. I have lots of energy all day long and I'm never hungry. My morning workouts are going fantastic. Of course, all my workouts are done during the last 2 hours of my 20 hour daily fast. No pre-workout needed 😂 I'm actually feeling stronger and I'm building more muscle than ever before.

My Spine Care is right on track. I get adjusted every week to maintain mobility, and I'm keeping my spine in alignment and strong by doing my postural exercises 2 times per week. 

Nothing to it but to do it! If I can do it, so can you. Keep up the good work and I'll lead the way. 

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies:



Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan:

9 am Post-Workout Meal ~ 1 banana, 12 oz organic mixed berries, 2 scoops Raw 100% Grass-Fed Whey, 1 T Raw Honey, 1 scoop Collagen Peptides, 5 g creatine, 9 g Multi-Collagen Complex, 3 g Bone Marrow

1 pm Last Meal ~ 1.5 lb Beef, 6 eggs, 2 oz raw milk cheese, butter, salt, 3 g Multi Glandular, and 3 g New Zealand Grassfed Liver

Beverages ~ Sparkling mineral water, coffee, heavy cream, 5 g salt 

Macros Break Down:
Total Calories:  2,935
251 grams Protein
168 grams Fat
99 grams Carbohydrates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...