Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Fit, Healthy and Happy 😎

Happiness is what you make it! Everyone has their own definition of happiness. Happiness can be related to your career, love life, accomplishing goals, or a combination of a lot of different things. 

Personally, my happiness is directly correlated with my health. If I'm healthy, I'm happier than a clam. Health is so precious, just like life. I'm so grateful and thankful for my health. 

The reason I love my health so much is that without health I wouldn't be able to work, exercise, or simply enjoy life. Health is the foundation of everything. 

The lesson learned is to prioritize health over everything else. You must maintain your health to enable you to be happy. The good news is I have the secret to health and longevity. When you live the Chiropractic Lifestyle like me, you will enjoy the fruits of life for many years to come. 

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies:



Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan:

9 am Post-Workout Meal ~ 1 banana, 12 oz organic mixed berries, 2 scoops Raw 100% Grass-Fed Whey, 1 T Raw Honey, 1 scoop Collagen Peptides, 5 g creatine, 9 g Multi-Collagen Complex, 3 g Bone Marrow

1 pm Last Meal ~ 1.5 lb Beef, 6 eggs, 2 oz raw milk cheese, butter, salt, 3 g Multi Glandular, and 3 g New Zealand Grassfed Liver

Beverages ~ Sparkling mineral water, coffee, heavy cream, 5 g salt 

Macros Break Down:
Total Calories:  2,935
251 grams Protein
168 grams Fat
99 grams Carbohydrates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...