Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Keep pushing forward

Halloween is almost here. I'm sure all the parties will be this weekend. Well if you are following the Chiropractic Lifestyle you could eat, drink, and be merry. Enjoy life and have fun! 

Chiropractic Lifestyle food supplies:



Chiropractic Lifestyle food plan:

Breakfast (9am) ~  Isalean Shake, 1 scoop Red Drink

Lunch (12pm) ~ 4 Hard boiled eggs, 1/2 cup quinoa, 2 tbsp butter, 2 tsp Chia Seeds, 2 cups steamed organic carrots, and 2 cups steamed organic broccoli, seasonings (Turmeric, Sea Salt, Pepper, Frank's Hot Sauce)

Mid-Afternoon (3pm) ~ 2 cups nonfat organic yogurt, 2 cups pesticide free blueberries, 1 organic banana, handful walnuts, cinnamon, and 2 tbsp raw organic honey

Dinner (6pm) ~ Isalean Shake, 1 scoop Green Drink, 2 Organic Apple

Evening (9pm) ~ Isalean Shake, 2 Oranges

Snack ~ Sunflower Seeds

Beverages ~ 4-6 cups of Organic Green Tea with Organic lemon Juice

My workouts are going great. I'm keeping my muscles, tendons, and joints healthy. Come on down and work out with me. I will show you the ropes. I'm going for my weekly adjustment tomorrow. Make sure you get adjusted at least once a week. Subluxations or nerve interference is painless. Get checked and turn the power on! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...