Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Happy First Day of Summer 🌞🏝️

This Last week, I got to experience a fast for a full day. I drank a lot of water throughout the fast, and surprisingly I wasn’t hungry at all. I felt like my 5 senses were more sensitive and I almost felt a sense of euphoria. However, it was difficult to fall asleep for some reason. When I woke up the next day, I started back on my usual food plan. Ironically, I didn’t feel super hungry.

I did have a cheat day over the weekend which consisted of some popcorn. Not much of a cheat meal but I loved it. I only eat popcorn that’s made with coconut oil or olive oil. I don’t consume sunflower, canola, or other seed oils.

I’m sticking to the morning workouts. I just love getting it all done in the morning. It’s so much easier on my life and my schedule when the workout gets done first thing in the morning.

I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful weather. Get outside, go for a walk, stroll around the park, and get some vitamin D. Tomorrow is the first day of summer, so get ready for many fun adventures ahead!

Carpe Diem

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food & Exercise Plan

6 am 👉 2 tbsp Raw Honey

6:30 am to 7:30 am 👉 Weight training. Water Loo sparkling water.

 8 am 👉 6 eggs, 2 oz cheese, 2 oz butter, 24 oz cooked beef, salt, 1500mg Organic Lion’s Mane, Vitamin D, Vitamin K, Organic Coffee, 240 mg Magnesium Glycinate, 4 oz Organic half & half.

12 pm 👉 2 bananas, 20 oz pineapple, 11.2 oz coconut water, 1 scoop fruit powder, 1 scoop whey protein, 1 scoop collagen powder, & 240 mg Magnesium Glycinate. 

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,622 Protein: 186 grams   Fat: 124 grams   Carbs: 194 grams 

 

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies








No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐🌹🌺

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞🥰 You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...