Friday, September 23, 2022

Falling for Health 🍁

Happy Fall 🌬️πŸ‚

It’s still feeling like summer though, but I’m not complaining!

I had another fantastic week, living the dream, and taking care of this body. I’m doing all the work and experimentation so you can learn the best approach to sustainable health. There are a lot of opinions and people recommending specific diets and supplements to stay healthy. But the best way to know how to stay healthy is to find a mentor like me to guide you through my personal tribulations and personal experience. I’m nothing special, and if I start slipping and stop following my Chiropractic Lifestyle plan, I notice a downward trend very quickly.

The exercise regime is staying strong and consistent. I keep my exercises super simple so that it’s sustainable. If you notice a theme with my coaching; it’s sustainability. When you live this Chiropractic Lifestyle it’s for life not for esthetics. Maintaining optimal function as you age because vital for self-efficacy. The side effect of living this life is feeling good and looking good.

The key to health and preventing disease is to restore and maintain mobility, alignment, and sustainable nutrition. Don’t make health difficult. Stick to the simple stuff and it will work for you.

Carpe diem!

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies


   Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan

8 am πŸ‘‰ 11.2 oz coconut water, 1 scoop whey protein, 7 oz Organic Plain Greek Yogurt, 2 g Creatine, & 1 scoop collagen powder. 20 oz pineapple & 2 bananas. Coffee and 2 oz half & half. 200 mg Magnesium, Vitamin D, & Vitamin K. 

12 pm πŸ‘‰ 6 eggs, 2 oz cheese, 2 oz butter, 20 oz of cooked chicken thighs, salt, and sparkling water.

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,260 Protein: 185 grams   Fat: 130 grams   Carbs: 136 grams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸŒΊ

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞πŸ₯° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...