Monday, May 14, 2018

Season of Change

Well, I got sick of eating hamburger all the time, so now I switched back to chicken. Eventually, I will change up my protein source again. My calories are looking a little low so I may add some rice with my chicken. I will see how I feel over the next couple of weeks. 

Since my bodyfat is so low, I gauge adequate food intake by my strength levels. If I start feeling weak, then I know I need to increase my food supply. For me the biggest factor is protein. Since I do moderately heavy weight training, my muscles require more protein. 

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies:



Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan:

Pre-Workout Meal 1 (6:30am) ~ Creamy Dutch Chocolate Isalean Shake, 1 scoop Trader Joe's Super Red Drink, 1 scoop 100% Grass Fed Unflavored Whey Protein, 8 oz Organic Pomegranate Juice, and 5 grams creatine.

Post-Workout Meal 2 (9am) ~  Creamy Dutch Chocolate Isalean Shake1 scoop Trader's Joe's Super Green Drink, 1 scoop 100% Grass Fed Unflavored Whey Protein, 5 grams creatine, 8oz Mixed Berries (blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, & cherries), 1 apple, and 3 Organic baby beets

Meal 3 (11am) ~ 6 Hard Boiled Large eggs, Spices: Cayenne Pepper, Frank's Hot Sauce, Oregano, Turmeric, TJ's Chili Lime Seasoning Blend, Sea Salt, Black Pepper, 1/4 cup Brown Rice Medley, 2 Tbsp Butter, 2 1/2 cups Brocolli, 6 oz Carrots and 4 oz Crimini Mushrooms.

Meal 4 (2:00pm) ~ 10oz Chicken, 3 cups Organic Shredded Cabbage (Spices: Cayenne Pepper, Oregano, TJ's Chili Lime Seasoning Blend, Frank's Hot Sauce, Sea Salt, Black Pepper), 3 dill pickles, and 1/4 cup Almonds

Beverages ~ 2 servings Organic Green Tea with 2 squeezed lemons, Sparkling Mineral Water, and 10 cups organic black coffee 

Macros Break Down:
Total Calories:  2277 
235 grams Protein
229 grams Carbohydrates 
33 grams Fat
66 grams Fiber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒบ

Wow, what a nice weekend!  ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿฅฐ You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...