Friday, December 8, 2017

Dry and Cold!

I hope everyone had another great week living the Chiropractic Lifestyle! If you follow my lead and do what I do, you too can be healthy for life. 

I plan on doing this my whole life, so the plan is, I hope to live to the ripe old age of 100. I just don't want to live that long, I want to be old, fit, healthy, with 100% normal function in my body at 100. I believe I can maintain my health for that long and I believe you can have the same. 

I am fully committed to being healthy, staying healthy, and helping others do the same. I will be your leader in health for a lifetime. 

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies:



Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan:

Meal 1 (12pm) ~ 8oz Beef and 1/2 cup Brown Rice Medley (Spices: Cayenne Pepper, Oregano, Frank's Hot Sauce, Sea Salt, Pepper)

Meal 2 (3:00pm) ~ 6 Hard Boiled Large eggs (Spices: Cayenne Pepper, Frank's Hot Sauce, Oregano, Sea Salt, Pepper), 1/2 cup Brown Rice Medley, 1Tbsp Butter, 2 1/2 cups Brocolli, 6 oz Carrots and 4 oz Crimini Mushrooms

Pre-Workout Meal 3 (7:30pm) ~ Creamy Dutch Chocolate Isalean Shake, 1 scoop Red Drink, 1 scoop Fruit-N-Whey Protein, 5 grams creatine, 1 Tbsp MCT oil, and 1 banana

Post-Workout Meal 4 (10:00pm) ~  Creamy Dutch Chocolate Isalean Shake1 scoop Green Drink, Fruit-N-Whey Protein, 1 banana, 1/4 cup Almonds, 1 apple, and 3 Organic baby beets

Beverages ~ 2 servings Organic Green Tea with Lemon, Sparkling Mineral Water, and 10 cups organic black coffee with creamer 

Macros Break Down:
Total Calories  3848
229 grams Protein
319 grams Carbohydrates 
196 grams Fat
59 grams Fiber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸŒΊ

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞πŸ₯° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...