Monday, August 14, 2017

No Shortcuts to Health!

I'm really loving my current food plan! I'm never hungry, I have tons of energy, I'm super strong in the gym and I'm burning fat like crazy! I actually don't really have that much fat left to burn but I can see more striations in my muscles more.

My gym workouts are going better than ever. I'm stronger now than I've ever been in my entire life. I guess age really is just a number because I'm definitely stronger and leaner now that when I was in my early 20's. 

My good health and optimal function are entirely based on my Chiropractic Lifestyle I teach and practice myself. Health really is a lifestyle and not in a pill, potion or lotion. 

Keep following my lead and recommendations so you too can stay healthy for a lifetime. 

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies:


Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan:

Meal 1 (7:00am) ~ Creamy Dutch Chocolate Isalean Shake, 1 scoop Red Drink, 1 scoop Fruit-N-Whey Protein, 4 grams creatine, 1 Tbsp MCT oil, 10 cups organic black coffee and 1 banana

Meal 2 (10:00am) ~  Creamy Dutch Chocolate Isalean Shake1 scoop Green Drink, Fruit-N-Whey Protein, 4 grams creatine, 1 banana and 8oz watermelon

Meal 3 (12:00pm) ~ 6 Hard Boiled Jumbo eggs (Spices: Cayenne Pepper, Sea Salt, Pepper), 2 1/2 cups Brocolli, 6 oz Carrots and 4 oz Crimini Mushrooms

Meal 4 (3:00pm) ~ 6 Hard Boiled Jumbo eggs (Spices: Cayenne Pepper, Sea Salt, Pepper), 1/4 cup Almonds, 1 apple and 2 Pickles

Beverages ~ 2 servings Organic Green Tea with Lemon, Sparkling Mineral Water.

Macros Break Down:

Total Calories  2685

202 grams Protein
213 grams Carbohydrates 
115 grams Fat
42 grams Fiber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...