Monday, May 8, 2017

The Lab Tests Are in!

Every year I get a physical with my primary care physician and each time I have my blood chemistry checked. This year was even better than last year. All my numbers are within normal limits, and yes even my cholesterol.  A lot of people have criticized my intake of eggs, saying that too many eggs are harmful to my cholesterol levels. Well like my grandpa use to say, "the proof is in the pudding". Here are my recent numbers:



As you can see, my food plan has been working wonderfully! 

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies:



Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan:

Meal 1 (9:30am) ~ Creamy Dutch Chocolate Isalean Shake, 1 scoop Red Drink, 1 scoop Fruit-N-Whey Protein, 6 grams creatine, 1 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil, 10 cups organic black coffee, 1 Banana, 1.5 cups mixed berries

Meal 2 (11:30am) ~ 1 1/3 cup Organic Plain Whole Milk Yogurt, 1.5 cups mixed berries

Meal 3 (1:30pm) ~ 7 Hard boiled Jumbo eggs, 2 tbsp Grass-Fed butter, 1/2 cup Brown Rice Medley,1 cup organic carrots, 4oz Organic Crimini Mushrooms, and 1 cup organic broccoli, seasonings (Turmeric, Organic Oregano, Cayenne Pepper, Sea Salt, Pepper, Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce)

Meal 4 (3:30pm) ~ Creamy Dutch Chocolate Isalean Shake1 scoop Green Drink, Fruit-N-Whey Protein, 1/4 cup almonds, 3 dill pickles

Beverages ~ 2 servings Organic Green Tea with lemon, Sparkling Mineral Water.

Macros Break Down:
188 grams Protein
267 grams Carbohydrates 
123 grams Fat
2,880 Calories

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...