Thursday, February 9, 2017

When it Rains it Pours!

Wow we are really getting hit hard with the rain! 

I hope everyone had a wonderful week. I changed the order of my food intake, so now I don't do a shake before I lift weights in the morning, I just drink my shake right after. I also cut out the berries and bananas for a little bit. 

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies:


Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan:

Breakfast (10:00am) ~ Creamy Dutch Chocolate Isalean Shake, 1 scoop Red Drink, 1 scoop Fruit-N-Whey Protein, 1 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil

Meal 3 (12:00pm) ~ 6 Hard boiled Jumbo eggs, 2 tbsp Grass-Fed butter, 1/2 cup Brown Rice Medley,1 cup steamed organic carrots, and 1 cup raw organic broccoli, seasonings (Turmeric, Organic Oregano, Cayenne Pepper, Sea Salt, Pepper, Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce)

Meal 2 (3:00pm) ~ Creamy Dutch Chocolate Isalean Shake1 scoop Green Drink, Fruit-N-Whey Protein, 10 cups organic black coffee

Meal 4 (6:00pm) ~  6 Hard boiled jumbo eggs, seasonings (Sea Salt, Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce), 1/2 cup salted almonds

Beverages ~ 4 servings Organic Green Tea and Sparkling Mineral Water.

Macros Break Down:
212 grams Protein
128 grams Carbohydrates 
147 grams Fat
2,660 Calories

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...