Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Who's ready for summer?

I had another great week of being healthy and staying fit. I really love the fact that I can stick to my foundation food plan during the week and eat anything I want on the weekends. This has been working great for me. I'm staying lean and my body is functioning at an optimal level. 

Here are the food supplies for the week:

Here's the weekly food plan:

Breakfast (9am) ~ 2 cups nonfat yogurt, 2 cups blueberries, 1 banana, handful walnuts, cinnamon, and 2 tbs raw organic honey

Lunch (12pm) ~ 4 Hard boiled eggs, 1/2 cup quinoa, 2 tbs butter, 2 tbs Chia Seeds, 2 cups steamed carrots, and 2 cups steamed broccoli, seasonings (Turmeric, Sea Salt, Pepper, Frank's Hot Sauce)

Mid-Afternoon (3pm) ~ Isalean Shake, 1 scoop Red Drink, 1 Organic Pear

Dinner (6pm) ~ Isalean Shake, 1 scoop Green Drink, 2 Organic Oranges

Evening (9pm) ~ Isalean Shake,

I love the Chiropractic Lifestyle. My weekly adjustments keep my body running on full power, my organic food gives me the high quality fuel, and my daily exercise keeps my muscles and joints working at an optimal level.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...