Friday, November 10, 2017

Healthy Habits

My new Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan has been working out great! I was getting sick of eating so many eggs. The beef and rice meal is absolutely delicious. 

I would recommend steaming all your food. I've been using a rice steamer and egg steamer to cook all my food now for the past 5 years. 

For my beef and rice meal, I first let my rice cook for about 10 minutes, then I pop on the steamer tray with my beef and let it cook another 15-20 minutes. The meat comes out tender and juicy. 

Steaming your food is easy, efficient, and helps preserve nutrients. 

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies:

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan:

Meal 1 (12:00pm) ~ 6 Hard Boiled Large eggs (Spices: Cayenne Pepper, Frank's Hot Sauce, Oregano, Sea Salt, Pepper), 1/2 cup Brown Rice Medley, 1Tbsp Butter, 2 1/2 cups Brocolli, 6 oz Carrots and 4 oz Crimini Mushrooms

Meal 2 (3pm) ~ 8oz Beef and 1/2 cup Brown Rice Medley (Spices: Cayenne Pepper, Oregano, Frank's Hot Sauce, Sea Salt, Pepper)

Pre-Workout Meal 3 (7:30pm) ~ Creamy Dutch Chocolate Isalean Shake, 1 scoop Red Drink, 1 scoop Fruit-N-Whey Protein, 5 grams creatine, 1 Tbsp MCT oil, and 1 banana

Post-Workout Meal 4 (10:00pm) ~  Creamy Dutch Chocolate Isalean Shake1 scoop Green Drink, Fruit-N-Whey Protein, 1 banana, 1/4 cup Almonds, 1 apple, and 3 Organic baby beets

Beverages ~ 2 servings Organic Green Tea with Lemon, Sparkling Mineral Water, and 10 cups organic black coffee

Macros Break Down:
Total Calories  3398
229 grams Protein
319 grams Carbohydrates 
146 grams Fat
59 grams Fiber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...