Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Here Comes Summer!!

Wow...I can't believe it's already June!! I'm so glad I'm living the Chiropractic Lifestyle, because I know I will have boundless energy to do anything I want. I couldn't tell you how many people I hear say that they are always tired or have no energy. Well the secret, as my practice members know, is to live the Chiropractic Lifestyle!

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies:

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Plan:

Breakfast (10am) ~  Vanilla Isalean Shake, 1 scoop Green Drink, 1 scoop Fruit-N-Whey Protein, 1 Organic Banana, 1 Cup Trader Joe's Mocha Cappuccino Mix

Lunch (12pm) ~ Vanilla Isalean Shake1 scoop Red Drink,Fruit-N-Whey Protein1 1/2 cup Pesticide Free Blueberries

Mid-afternoon (2pm) ~ 4 Hard boiled Organic Free Range eggs from local Chicken Coop, 1/2 cup Organic Quinoa, 2 tbsp Grass-Fed butter, 1 tsp Chia Seeds, 1 cup steamed organic carrots, and 1 cup steamed organic broccoli, seasonings (Turmeric, Cayenne Pepper, Sea Salt, Pepper, Frank's Hot Sauce)

Dinner (4pm) ~ 12oz Organic Free Range Chicken1/2 cup Organic Quinoa

Evening (6pm) ~ 4 Hard boiled Organic Free Range eggs from local Chicken Coop1/4 cup almonds

Beverages ~ 4 cups of Organic Green Tea with 1/2 a lemon each cup and Sparkling Mineral Water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...