Thursday, December 12, 2013

Warming up a little

Eating clean, staying lean, and sticking to the program. Health and wellness when you know what to do. The Chiropractic Lifestyle is the best approach to a longer healthier life. Keep following my lead and experience true health. 

Chiropractic Lifestyle food supplies:


Chiropractic Lifestyle food plan:

Breakfast (9am) ~  Isalean Shake, 1 scoop Red Drink

Lunch (12pm) ~ 4 Hard boiled eggs, 1/2 cup quinoa, 2 tbsp butter, 2 tsp Chia Seeds, 2 cups steamed organic carrots, and 2 cups steamed organic broccoli, seasonings (Turmeric, Sea Salt, Pepper, Frank's Hot Sauce)

Mid-Afternoon (3pm) ~ 2 cups nonfat organic yogurt, 2 cups pesticide free blueberries, 1 organic banana, handful walnuts, cinnamon, and 2 tbsp raw organic honey

Dinner (6pm) ~ Isalean Shake, 1 scoop Green Drink, 2 Organic Apples

Evening (9pm) ~ Isalean Shake, 2 Oranges

Snack ~ Sunflower Seeds

Beverages ~ 4-6 cups of Organic Green Tea with Organic lemon Juice and Sparkling Mineral Water.

I just had my weekly chiropractic adjustment. It feels great to know that now my spine is clear of any nerve interference. Now every cell, tissue, and organ is receiving 100% life energy from the brain. So when I eat my organic food, every nutrient will be assimilated and distributed to every cell of my body. Now when I workout my musculoskeletal system and cardiovascular system will be at peak performance. I also be able to adapt to the stresses of the environment more effectively. All this from a simple chiropractic adjustment. So simple yet so critical for health.

Hope to see you later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day 💐ðŸŒđ🌚

Wow, what a nice weekend!  🌞ðŸĨ° You couldn’t ask for a better Mother’s Day. The sun was shining and people were loving life with their famil...