Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Here Comes Summer 🏄

Living, breathing, and experiencing the Chiropractic Lifestyle is the best way to get healthy and stay healthy. All you have to do is eat a healthy diet, get your daily exercise, and practice regular spine care.

The food plan for me has been going great. I’m so happy that Costco has everything I need to fuel my body with healthy nutrition. However, I do go to other stores to get my avocados and kiwis.

The workout plan is consistent and I’m only doing cardio Monday through Friday. I’m already super lean and muscular, so I figure 5 days a week at 40 minutes of cardio is plenty to keep my cardiovascular system healthy. I’ve also been going on regular walks in the evenings. On the weekends, I like to go on a hike, surf, or do some bike riding. The key is to stay active and not sit in front of the TV all day.

If you want to maintain optimal function and mobility as you age. You have to practice regular spine care. Remember how easy spine care is; you have to maintain mobility, alignment, and spinal stabilization. 

Don’t wait for symptoms before you take action. That would be like waiting for your teeth to hurt before you start brushing and flossing. There are certain things you must do regularly for the rest of your life if you want to maintain optimal function. Functional limitations are the number one reason why people end up in the hospital for the last 6 months of their life. Don’t be a burden to your family or the health care system. 

Stay active and take care of yourself.

Carpe Diem

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food & Exercise Plan

5:00 am ðŸ‘‰ 40 minutes of Cardio & 1 hour Weight training

7:30 am ðŸ‘‰ 6 pasture-raised organic eggs, 3 oz raw cheese from grass-fed cows, sea salt, 460 g Organic Assorted Berries, 2 Kiwis, 3 Organic Figs, 1 organic banana, 220 mg Magnesium Glycinate, 10,000 iu Vitamin D, and Vitamin K.  

12:30 pm ðŸ‘‰ 11 oz Grass-fed beef, 1 Avocado, sea salt, and 220 mg Magnesium Glycinate

3:00 pm ðŸ‘‰ 16.9 oz Organic coconut water, 2 scoops whey protein, 1 scoop collagen powder, 1 scoop wild berry superfood powder, 1 scoop organic cocoa powder, 5 grams creatine, and 6 grams BCAA.

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,446 Protein: 179 grams Carbs: 242 grams Fat: 107 grams   

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies 


1 comment:

  1. Your summer routine sounds awesome! I love how you’re balancing solid nutrition with regular exercise and spine care. It’s inspiring to see how dedicated you are to maintaining a healthy lifestyle. If you’re not already, consider sticking with magnesium glycinate —it’s great for muscle relaxation and overall wellness. Keep it up, and enjoy those hikes and surf sessions!

    ReplyDelete

Happy Fall 🍂

F all has finally arrived. Summer seemed like it went by fast. I’ve been following the food plan, and I’m loving every minute of it. I rea...