Friday, May 31, 2024

Feel the Heat πŸ”₯

Summer is finally kicking in! It’s time for beaches, BBQs, and great adventures outdoors.

I’ve been having a great time living the Chiropractic Lifestyle. My food plan is rocking and I’m loving every bit of it. 

Starting off my day with lots of fruit is so delicious and replenishes the glycogen levels in my muscles after a hard workout. I’m also digging shopping at Costco. They have some amazing prices on organic food. I think next week I’m going to switch back to grass-fed burgers. 

I have been getting my avocados at Foodmaxx because they have better prices there. Avocados also don’t need to be organic because they have thick skin, so the pesticides can’t soak through. The same is true with Kiwis and I get those at Safeway or Spouts.

I’ve been doing one fast day per week on Fridays. So Fridays are fast days and I only drink water on those days. Back when I did fasting when I was drinking coffee, fasting was rough, because I would get a major headache due to no coffee that day. But I’m glad I quit drinking coffee last August, and I can’t believe that I don’t even miss it.

My workouts are consistent and regular. I’ve been getting stronger again on my squats and I’m hitting the weight that I used to do before blowing out my hamstrings and abductors several times. My body is just as strong as when I was 25 years old and I’m a lot leaner now as well compared to my 20s and especially my 30s. I’m lean like I was when I was a teenager but I have 25lbs more muscle.

I’m keeping my spine healthy by maintaining spinal mobility, flexibility, and strength. When you keep your spine in alignment, everything in your body just works better.

Don’t forget to stay hydrated in this heat. I think we are having a heat wave this weekend. 

Carpe Diem

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food & Exercise Plan

5:00 am πŸ‘‰ Cardio & Weight training

6:30 am πŸ‘‰ 1 Organic banana

7:30 am πŸ‘‰ 16.9 oz Organic coconut water, 2 scoops whey protein, 1 scoop collagen powder, 1 scoop wild berry superfood powder, 1 scoop organic cocoa powder, 1 Tbsp raw organic honey, 5 grams creatine, 200 g Organic Assorted Berries, 2 Kiwis, 3 Organic Figs, 1000mg Organic Lion’s Mane, 6 grams BCAA, 220 mg Magnesium Glycinate, 10,000 iu Vitamin D, and Vitamin K.  

10:30 am πŸ‘‰ 6 pasture-raised organic eggs, 2 oz raw cheese from grass-fed cows, and sea salt.

1:30 pm πŸ‘‰ 14 oz chicken thighs, 1 Avocado, sea salt, and 220 mg Magnesium Glycinate

3:30 pm πŸ‘‰ WaterLoo Sparkling Water

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,537 Protein: 174 grams Carbs: 242 grams Fat: 97 grams   

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food Supplies


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fall πŸ‚

F all has finally arrived. Summer seemed like it went by fast. I’ve been following the food plan, and I’m loving every minute of it. I rea...