Thursday, September 26, 2024

Happy Fall 🍂

Fall has finally arrived. Summer seemed like it went by fast.

I’ve been following the food plan, and I’m loving every minute of it. I realized now that I only need to cook my beef for 1.5 minutes on each side when I cut it into bite-sized pieces. The meat comes out juicy and tender.

My daily exercise plan is going better than ever. I’m getting stronger in every muscle group and staying consistent. I’ve been thinking of adding 20 minutes of cardio to the routine, but only for five days out of the week.

My spine care is regular and mandatory. Your spine is your lifeline. The key is keeping it aligned for optimal nerve function. Your nervous system controls your entire body and is very sensitive to pressure. If your spine pulls out of alignment, this places abnormal pressure on your nervous system, affecting your body's functions.

Now is the time to figure out your Halloween costume. Get your outfit now before the rush!

Carpe Diem

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food & Exercise Plan

5:00 am 👉 Weight training

7:30 am 👉 225 g Organic Assorted Berries, 2 Kiwis, 2 organic bananas, 16.9 oz Organic coconut water, 2 scoops whey protein, 1 scoop collagen powder, 1 scoop wild berry superfood powder, 1 scoop organic cacao powder, 5 grams creatine, and 6 grams BCAA, 2 oz raw grass-fed cheese, 220 mg Magnesium Glycinate, 10,000 iu Vitamin D, and Vitamin K.

10:30 am 👉 6 pasture-raised organic eggs, 1 tbs grass-fed butter and sea salt.

1:30 pm 👉 14 oz Beef, sea salt, cayenne pepper, hot sauce, and 220 mg Magnesium Glycinate.

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,136 Protein: 178 grams Carbs: 242 grams Fat: 107 grams    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fall 🍂

F all has finally arrived. Summer seemed like it went by fast. I’ve been following the food plan, and I’m loving every minute of it. I rea...