Monday, July 1, 2024

Happy 4th of July 🧨

Hello Summer! Just like last year, this summer is bringing the heat πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Thank goodness for air conditioning. At least we don’t have the humidity like the mid-west and the East Coast. I think we have the best weather here in the Bay Area which is better than almost anywhere else in the world. I guess that’s why we all pay the weather tax. 

The food plan is going better than ever. I’m sticking with the fruit, dairy, and meat plan. I really enjoy my fresh fruit in the morning. My last two meals are primarily protein and fat. I do have an avocado with my last meal, but even though it’s classified as a fruit, it just seems a bit different. I douse my avocado in hot sauce, salt, and cayenne pepper.  

My workouts are going great. I’ve been thinking about going back to chest/tris, back/bis, shoulders, legs, then repeat. I’ve been doing: chest, back, arms, shoulders, and legs. If I change, I would be decreasing my rest interval by 24 hours. So instead of 4 days of rest between exercise groups, it would only be 3 days of rest. I have responded well to this routine in the past. It would actually be nice to do back and chest together and super set exercises but sometimes people at the gym take your equipment when you walk away. If I had a workout partner then this would work better because my partner can be doing a chest exercise and I would be doing a back exercise, and then we switch.

Spine care is a regular practice just like brushing and flossing your teeth. You don’t have to do it, but if you don’t, your spine will degenerate faster and affect how your body works. This isn’t a belief system it’s a fact.

I hope you have a happy 4th of July.

Carpe Diem

Chiropractic Lifestyle Food & Exercise Plan

5:00 am πŸ‘‰ Cardio & Weight training

7:30 am πŸ‘‰ 230 g Organic Assorted Berries, 2 Kiwis, 3 Organic Figs, 1 organic banana, 16.9 oz Organic coconut water, 2 scoops whey protein, 1 scoop collagen powder, 1 scoop wild berry superfood powder, 1 scoop organic cocoa powder, 5 grams creatine, 6 grams BCAA, 220 mg Magnesium Glycinate, 10,000 iu Vitamin D, and Vitamin K.

10:00 am πŸ‘‰ 6 pasture-raised organic eggs, 2 tbs grass-fed butter, 2-3 oz raw cheese from grass-fed cows, and sea salt.    

1:30 pm πŸ‘‰ 12-14 oz Chicken, 1 Avocado, sea salt, cayenne pepper, hot sauce, and 220 mg Magnesium Glycinate.

Macros Breakdown

Calories: 2,316 Protein: 167 grams Carbs: 242 grams Fat: 107 grams   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Fall πŸ‚

F all has finally arrived. Summer seemed like it went by fast. I’ve been following the food plan, and I’m loving every minute of it. I rea...